Friday, October 9, 2009

Luxury one bedroom condo in Midtown Atlanta @ Viewpoint on Peachtree

I am so excited to roll-out my newest listing in Midtown! This condo on Peachtree is one of the finest examples of luxury living that I have encountered - - and I am bit biased since I live in the "competing" property next door at Metropolis!

This sophisticated one bedroom condo offers the very best location, views and price within all of Midtown Atlanta. Located on the Midtown Mile of Peachtree Street, your taste and style are apparent when you reside at Viewpoint. The home is immaculate and almost new, with the upscale finishes you deserve. The building has hotel-like amenities that will make you want to stay home!

Just click on www.LiveAtViewpoint1406.info for more information. I am happy to show this home at your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment